24 May RESEARCH PAPER: Spring 2016 ONUG Meeting Highlights
This spring, the Open Networking User Group (ONUG) acknowledged the contribution of West Coast customers by moving their spring user group meeting to California. There was a strong turnout, including some new names that had not participated in East Coast events, and the message was clear: ONUG is having an impact on the market in terms of establishing some of the requirements that will help guide vendors in the market.
You can download the paper here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Embracing Open IT Frameworks
- Open Cloud Infrastructure at the Defense Information Systems Agency
- Infrastructure as Code: Brown and Greenfield Network Automation Strategies
- SD-WAN 2.0 Update
- SDN Federation Update
- Agilent’s Global Network Transformation with SD-Wan
- Open Hybrid Cloud Framework
- Is The Open Software Defined Infrastructure Market Sustainable?
- Great Debate: Public Vs. Private Cloud
- Technology Research Review
- Orchestration, The Conductor’s Score: The Approach to Infrastructure and Application Scale at Salesforce
- IT Business Leader Panel Discussion: Takeaways from The Fireside Chats
- ONUG Software-Managed Infrastructure Framework
- Software-Defined Security Services Update
- Town Hall Meeting: Networking Is Fast Becoming the Bottleneck for Storage and Compute; How Do We Fix It?
- Closing Remarks
- An Analyst’s Viewpoint
- Kaiser Permanente