24 Feb RESEARCH PAPER: Security Follows Compute to the Edge
Edge computing is becoming more prevalent for both the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and traditional operational applications. Companies need to protect their data better at remote locations and all along the path back to central datacenters.
You can download the paper here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Network Edge Now Transforming IT Architectures
- Attacks are Becoming More Sophisticated
- Establishing a New Security Model for Edge Computing
- The HPE Solution for Edge Security
- The MI&S View of Edge Security
- Call to Action
- Figure 1: Compute at the Edge
- Figure 2: Edge Security Layers
- Table 1: Layer Security Considerations
- Aruba Networks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)