19 Sep RESEARCH PAPER: Open Networking Leads Digital Transformation
Companies see digital transformation as a way to help them accelerate their business by leveraging mobility, the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, and social media to drive better insight and speed decision making. But before they can transform their businesses, they need to transform their network first, because traditional network architectures hamper digital transformation instead of propelling it forward. Dell Networking has a product strategy that focuses on making networking open, programmable, and scalable—all attributes that will be required for a business that is heading down the path of digital transformation.
You can download the paper here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- What is Digital Transformation?
- Today’s Business Needs Around Digital Transformation
- Obstacles that Block Digital Transformation
- The Role of Networks in Digital Transformation
- Key Attributes of an Ideal Network Infrastructure
- Open Architectures
- Dell Networking is a Bridge to Digital Transformation
- Call to Action
- Figure 1: Ideal Network Attributes
- Big Switch Networks
- Cumulus Networks
- IP Infusion
- Open Networking User Group
- Pluribus Networks