27 Mar RESEARCH PAPER: Lenovo Brings Azure Stack On Premises
Public cloud technologies are being adopted quickly to help businesses become more agile and flexible. However, many of the current workloads being run within datacenters cannot be deployed off-premises, as public cloud demands, because of the need for control, performance, security, or user experience. Private cloud services are a way for businesses to bring the benefits of public cloud to a local deployment. However, private cloud deployments can be more complex, and the IT staff may not have the required skills to maintain a cloud in their datacenter.
You can download paper here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Today’s Customer Needs
- Public Cloud Limitations Don’t Address Critical Workloads
- Microsoft Azure Stack to Address Private Cloud
- Lenovo ThinkAgile SX For Microsoft Azure Stack
- Lenovo Drives A Better Customer Experience
- MI&S View On Azure Stack & Hybrid IT
- Call To Action
- Figure 1: Hybrid IT & Hybrid Cloud