11 May RESEARCH PAPER: HPE Bridges Traditional and New IT with Composable Infrastructure
IT is undergoing a significant transformation as businesses look to streamline costs and roll out a new class of cloud-based applications driven by a changing digital economy. The IT infrastructure as we know it today is not well equipped to improve on the cost structure for traditional workloads nor handle the velocity demands of a new generation of workloads where IT is a focal point for competitive differentiation. As one approach to address these changing demands of IT, vendors are bringing to market new solutions under a new category called “composable infrastructure”.
You can view the paper here.
You can view the video here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- IT Support for Two Infrastructure Models is Unsustainable
- Composable Infrastructure: Designed for the Changing IT Landscape
- HPE’s Commitment to Composable Infrastructure
- Multiple Paths to Composable Infrastructure
- HPE Synergy: Purpose-Built for Composability
- Fluid Resource Pools
- Software-Defined Intelligence
- Unified API
- Call to Action
- Table 1: Potential Benefits of Composable Infrastructure
- Figure 1: HPE Project Synergy Overview (Source: HPE)
- Figure 2: HPE Synergy Product Overview (Source: HPE)
- Arista Networks
- Emerson Electric
- F5 Networks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Schneider Electric