11 Jul RESEARCH PAPER: Dell Streamlines Converged Systems Business to Align with Market Needs
IT organizations are quickly increasing their scope to provide applications and services that drive competitive differentiation for the business. Many IT organizations see the hybrid cloud as the path to stay on pace with market requirements and help drive long-term business growth. This change in IT requirements is driving a shift in the market to infrastructure that is service-defined, where pools of resources are dynamically allocated and reallocated based on the changing needs of applications, users, and service level agreements.
You can download the paper here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Industry Shift to Service-Defined Infrastructure
- Dell’s Approach to Converged Systems
- Solution-Focused Development & Go-To-Market Model
- Infrastructure & Workload-Optimized Platforms
- Infrastructure Management with Dell Active System Manager & System Builder
- Where Will Dell Go with Converged Systems in the Future?
- Call to Action
- Figure 1: Dell Validated Systems & Dell Engineered Systems
- Figure 2: Dell Active System Manager (ASM) User Interface
- Gale Technologies