12 Sep RESEARCH PAPER: Dell EMC DSS 9000
Innovation in information technology enables the convergence of telecommunications and entertainment business models – distribution and content creation − and creates new monetization opportunities. Megamergers such as AT&T–Time Warner and Verizon–AOL have the potential to redefine entire business segments. However, a key underpinning to this success is the ability for IT organizations to standardize on a common platform architecture to reduce capital expenditures (CapEx), operational expenditures (OpEx) and gain the benefits of scale, open management, virtualization and cloud-based service efficiencies.
You can download the paper here.
Table of Contents:
- Digital IT Transformation Considerations
- Dell EMC DSS 9000 Overview
- Dell EMC Extreme Scale Infrastructure Division as Trusted Advisor
- Dell Technologies Capability
- Customer Testimonial: CenturyLink
- Call To Action
- Figure 1: Dell EMC Rack Scale Product Evolution
- CenturyLink Technology Solutions
- Dell EMC
- Dell Technologies
- Time Warner