26 Jul RESEARCH PAPER: Dell Bets on Intelligent Automation for Converged Systems Strategy
Converged Systems are an increasingly important segment of IT Infrastructure, as they provide increased agility and time-to-market for delivering private clouds. Moor Insights & Strategy (MI&S) sees the infrastructure market transitioning from a hardware-centric deployment and management approach to an approach that is defined by the services that are being delivered by the cloud. One of the key enablers of service-defined infrastructure is an intelligent automation control plane that controls all available infrastructure resources. MI&S expects the intelligent automation control plane to be a key point-of-differentiation for IT infrastructure vendors over the next several years.
You can download the paper here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Market Drivers for Intelligent Infrastructure Automation
- Dell’s Approach to Intelligent Automation
- Dell System Builder Automates System Configuration & Ordering Process
- Dell ASM Provides Template-Based Service Delivery & Management
- Where Will Dell Go with Intelligent Automation in the Future?
- Call to Action
- Figure 1: Dell’s Automation Engine for Service-Defined Infrastructure
- Figure 2: Dell System Builder Solution Summary Example
- Figure 3: Dell Active System Manager User Interface
- Gale Technologies