27 Sep RESEARCH PAPER: Accelerating IT Transformation Through Intelligent Automation In Server Infrastructure
Today’s businesses are rapidly transforming to prepare for the changes taking place in the global economy. Consider the following: Between 2006 and 2016, eight of the top U.S. retailers saw their market cap decline by an average of 51 percent with the highest topping out at 96 percent. During this same time, Amazon saw a staggering 1,934 percent increase. While business-to-business (B2B) ecommerce in the U.S. generated about $850 billion in revenue in 2016, industry pundits predict that number will reach $1.13 trillion in 2020. Globally? Approximately $6.5 trillion.
You can download the paper here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Counting The Cost Of Server Lifecycle Management
- A New Paradigm
- Intelligent Automation From DELL EMC PowerEdge Servers
- Remediation & Reprovisioning Made Easy
- Counting The Cost Of Server Lifecycle Management With Intelligent Automation
- MI&S Perspective
- Call To Action
- Figure 1: Server Lifecycle Management Utilizing DELL EMC’s Intelligent Automation
- DELL EMC
- International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Principled Technologies