07 May RESEARCH PAPER: A Practitioner’s Guide To Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence (AI) is delivering new insights − previously hidden in vast pools ofdata − to add intelligence to many products and services that ultimately transform the way organizations and machines interact. While human-like intelligence will remain the stuff of fantasy novels and movies for the near future, most organizations should explore incorporating AI into their business, products, and IT projects. Our firm’s research concludes that AI can improve productivity of internal applications, increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve products and services with added functionality or communication modes.
You can download the paper here.
Table Of Contents:
- Objectives Of This Guide
- Business Drivers For AI
- Getting Started
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) And Deep Learning (DL)
- The Machine Learning Ecosystem
- Dell Technologies Platforms And Assistance For AI Projects
- Conclusions And Next Steps
- Figure 1- Developing And Using A Deep Neural Network
- Figure 2- Popular Deep Learning Frameworks
- Amazon AWS
- Dell EMC
- Dell Technologies