22 Aug RESEARCH BRIEF: Dell & EMC are Positioned to Become a Converged Systems Powerhouse
Enterprise IT organizations are transitioning to private cloud to drive efficiency within their datacenters. Many have turned to converged systems to improve time to market and to lower costs. Converged systems are pre-integrated configurations combining server, storage, and networking with unified systems management. Converged systems are different from traditional hardware platforms in that they are designed with a modular building-block approach to efficiently scale up resources and workloads.
You can download the paper here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- IT Looks to Converged Systems for Simplicity & Agility
- Dell & EMC Bring Together a Rich Fabric of Assets
- Key Factors to Ensure 1 + 1 > 2
- Create a Long-Term Synergistic Product Portfolio
- Align Go-To-Market Models
- Combine Technology Leadership & Innovation
- Figure 1: Key Contributions from Dell and EMC for Converged Systems